Questions: What order should I read the PrecisionFaith books?
Answer: A good year-long reading plan for PrecisionFaith Books is listed below. The books will not fill every day of your year, but they can provide a good resource for your faith development.
- February/March or during Lent - Jesus: 21 Days That Can Change the Way You Pray. Great book to focus on the ministry of Christ and the call of Christ upon your life.
- April or Easter season - Praying for Your People: A Pastor’s Guide Every Christian Should Read. This book teaches pastors how to pray for their people as the Apostle Paul prayed for his people. It is a great book for anyone to read and pray for their fellow church members.
- May/June or during the season of Pentecost - Acts: Prayer That Can Change Your Church. Acts takes a good look at the mission of the church and how to pray for your church so that it can thrive.
- August/September - Psalms of a Sinner. Psalms is a good reflection book. As we enter the last half of the year, this book can help you reflect upon the first half of the year, and your life as a Christian.
- October - Praying for Your Pastor: A Church Member’s Guide Every Pastor Should Read. October is Pastor’s Appreciation Month. A great time to pour special emphasis of praying for your Pastor.
- November or the 1st Week of Advent - Spirituality Made Simple: An Advent Journey into Spiritual Growth. Order in early October. Part 1 of each PrecisionFaith Devotional includes a discussion on principles and keys that can help you along your journey. Each devotional is different.
- December 25th - Faith Made Simple: A Christmas Journey into Belief. Order early December. Part 1 includes principles and terms as do all PrecisionFaith Devotionals. You will want to give yourself time to read those chapters before beginning the daily devotional on the 25th.
If you think someone could benefit from this plan, please share with them. You can also download a PDF of this reading plan below.